Hip Roof Carports
Hip Roof Carports
Our unique Hip roof Carport is a personal favorite that looks fantastic from every angle.
It is a simple to construct design with many application options. The hip roof carport can be used for almost anything from covered outdoor learning areas for schools to council shelters in parks and gardens. This makes the hip roof carport one of the most unique carports in today’s market.
It is cleverly designed with a simple rafter layout that makes is easy to construct, yet extremely strong..
Available in all sizes
- Colorbond – Roof Sheets – Our carports come standard with Colorbond Custom orb, which is the same as corrugated roofing iron. (Other options available on request)
- Colorbond – Gutters, flashing and down pipe – also comes standard in Colorbond.
- All brackets and components – Pre folded and cut to size and pre punched holes, for ease of assembly. (fully galvanised G450. Frame requires zero cutting or bending, “simply bolts together”
- Nuts and bolts for the frame – M12 purlin bolts for added strength.
- Columns – 100mm x 100m x 3mm Square hollow section Dura Gal (fully galvanised SHS steel columns)
- Roofing screws and pop rivets – For your roof sheets, gutters and flashing. colored roof screws to match the colour you have selected
- Purlins – This is the steel that will make up your frame. All purlins are supplied by Bluescope steel and will come with a Bluescope steel warranty. (fully galvanised G450)
- Top hats – This is the steel member that runs across your frame that allows you to screw your roof sheets to – This also made from Bluescope steel
- On Slab Footings– This is for the bolt down on slab option, this is a bracket that sits flat on the ground and has a connecting point to bolt your columns onto.
- In Slab Footings – If you want to cast your columns into the ground, you will be supplied with 500mm of extra length to your columns ( footing details will be on your engineering plans)